Saturday, March 10, 2012

*Wash Day and March Goals*

3/8/12

 I finally washed my hair. I am the biggest procrastinator so I'm real sluggish when it comes to my hair. My wash day was really easy and quick considering the fact that I am only 3 weeks post. Here's a recap:

  1. Pre-pooed with a mix of coconut oil, jojoba oil, and olive oil. I let that stay in while I cleaned my dorm room, so I'd say for about 20 minutes.
  2. Used Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment. When I tell you my hair felt like swan feathers attached to my head... UMPH!! I fell in love instantly.
  3. Rinsed and conditioned with CON Moisture-Active Deep Conditioning Treatment.
  4. I rinsed again and used CON Leave-In Creme Conditioner.
  5. Lastly I applied the ORS Wrap/Set Mousse and Flexi-rodded my whole head. I didn't sit under the hair dryer but I wish I would have, even if it was for 15 minutes, just to make sure they would be dry the next morning.
Now on to my March goals. One of my friends saw the list that I had written down and she laughed because my goals sucked. BOO!! I thought my goals were pretty good goals. With that comment being made, I stepped back to look at and re-evaluate my goals. Here they are:
  • M&S EVERY night- I slacked tremendously with this in Feb.
  • Find more products that work for my hair while trying to avoid the product junkie syndrome.
  • Do more "no-heat" hairstyles.
  • Perfect my roller set.
  • Stay on track to my 10-week stretch.


No comments:

Post a Comment