Saturday, April 21, 2012

Janelle Monae Inspired (Pics Galore)

I think this is the most excited I have been about a post in a while. I'm currently 9 weeks post. AAHHH I'm so excited. My goal for this stretch was 10 weeks and I'm almost there. I can't express how excited I am about this length check. But on to other news. With this stretch I really wanted to try more hairstyles so I did my first revamped two strand twist/bantu knot combo. I was kind of apprehensive about how it was going to come out but I was in love with the results. In this picture------> lol I thought I was ON!!! YOu could not tell me anything, my hair was popping, my outfit was cute, too geeked. With this style all I did was do two big twists in the back and two on the sides with a big pompadour in the front. LOVE THIS STYLE!!!




This is just my twist out with a little hump in the front.


This pic is kind of unrelated but I just liked this style as well. Its a revamped hump with a bun in the back.

1 comment:

  1. I awarded you with the One Lovely Blog Award!!! Check it out: http://healthyhairbyspecialk.blogspot.com/2012/05/one-lovely-blog-and-versatile-blog.html

    ReplyDelete