Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wash Day 5/12/12

This blog post will be really kind of blah. Wash day came and went. I pre-pooed with coconut oil, olive oil, and castor oil for 45 min. I then shampooed with CON Moisturizing & Conditioning Shampoo (2 lathers). Deep Conditioned with CON Moisture-Active Deep Conditioning Shampoo for an 1hr and a half with shower cap on. Let air dry for about 30 min then apply leave ins.

After I did all of the boring stuff, I started to feel my hair while it was air drying and I had half a mind to just flat iron and go. (I was going to a friend's graduation the next day) But normally I don't like flat ironing my own hair, but the condition of it felt so good that I felt kind of compelled to do it. Then something in the back of my head was like no, Keita, don't do it. So listening, I went ahead with my rollerset that I knew was going to be a beast. FAIL!! Woke up the next morning and my hair wasn't dry. I'm in the mirror like WTH??!?!!? It was pretty much dry last night. So in a rush, I just pinned it up to hide my droopy, soggy curls. :(

1 comment:

  1. Awww an undried rollerset is the absolute WORST! I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete