Saturday, July 7, 2012

Relaxer Update

This is just an update on what's been going on recently. I relaxed on Thursday at 10 weeks post. This was kind of an accident because I wanted to relax a little earlier, but times were conflicting and it just happened that way. Now with this relaxer I really wasn't looking forward to it. I knew I was due for a GOOD trim. And a good trim I got. While my aunt was putting in the relaxer she noticed the lower middle section of my hair thinning more than usual. Now in the past I've noticed this section before, just never really paid attention to it. So I took all of this in and will be starting the Castor Oil challenge at the end of the month. I don't know why it's taken me this long to realize it but I haven't been paying enough attention to what my hair actually needs and what I want to do to it. So I'll be posting a few reviews of some products I recently purchased and summer goals to get my hair back to where it needs to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment